Action for Unit and Democracy (Tegbar) would like to wish all Ethiopians an happy Gena (Ethiopian Christmas). It is our aim that the next Christmas we celebrate will be Woyanne free.
Tegbar would like to take this opportunity to announce that U.S. residents can now register to become Tegbar members and take part in the fight against Woyanne. Tegbar is a professionally structured, managed and organized political movement. We take accountability and responsibility are part of our duty.
It took only 6 month to organize the optimist organization CUD Kinjit. The effect of Kinjit on Woyanne was and is beyond our imagination. Tegbar has taken a note and knows that an effective, well organized and realist organization can be built within a short time to send Woyanne to its grave.
Tegbar has started organizing and building its base to exponentially accelerate the end of Woyanne. It is lack of organization that is giving Woyanne air to breathe. To take the oxygen away from Woyanne, we are currently rebuilding Tegbar with strong bases and infrastructure.
Tegbar is a realist political movement. It is for this reason that Tegbar is coordinating and willing to work with all anti-Woyanne forces. Tegbar is very clear on its mission about bringing down the one and only enemy of Ethiopia — Woyanne
Tegbar initial plans are as follows
1. Work with international courts and human rights organizations to bring charges against Meles Zenawi and Woyanne criminals for crimes against humanity.
2. Intensify support for HR 2003 (Note: Tegbar had been actively involved at the initial state of this bill when it was known as HR 4423. See here)
3. Establish relations with friendly countries and governments such as the U.S. Congress, Eritrean Government, EU Parliament, and others
4. Develop post-Woyanne political and economical programs.
5. Support and stand shoulder to shoulder with all organizations that are fighting to bring freedom and democracy to Ethiopia, including UEDC, CUD, AFD, EPPF, TPDM, ONLF, OLF
6. Tegbar is currently operating in the U.S. and Ethiopia we plan to expand worldwide.
Stop the Struggle!!! Join the Fight!!!
Become Solider!!! Join Tegbar!!!
Thank you and Melkam Gena