The ABCs of Toppling a Tyrant:
A. UNITY! B. PLANNING! C. DISCIPLINE!
1. Do your homework – analyze the pillars of support you want to pull on your side (“pillars” refer to institutions and organizations that are crucial for non-violent social change) See attached for one of his pillars.
“….and Delilah said to Samson, Tell me, I pray thee, wherein thy great strength lieth, and wherewith thou mightiest be bound to afflict thee.” —Judges, 16:6
2. Come out with a clear vision and your strategy for your struggle – and don’t listen to foreign advice
3. Build unity within a movement – unity of purpose, unity of people and unity within the organization
4. Maintain non-violent discipline – one single act of violence can destroy the credibility of your struggle
5. Keep on the offensive, pick the battles you can win and make sure you know when and how to proclaim each victory
To view the key points for disintegrating the workers, CLICK:Disintegrating Tyrant’s Key Pillar of Support – THE WORKERS
We would like to hear from you. Please email us your suggestions or feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org